Terms and Conditions
Sales Terms and Conditions
- Orders and pre orders
- All orders are subject to acceptance by MING and availability of watches.
- Payment is accepted via PayPal which represents all major credit card providers (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro and JCB cards). We are working on making more payment options available to you in the future.
- We strive to have all watches listed as available in stock and ready to ship, but sometimes watches may be on pre-order or temporarily out of stock. In such cases, MING will inform you without delay and offer you the option of (i) advance payment to secure shipment from the next available batch or (ii) notification once the watch is back in stock.
- Orders are considered accepted once watches are shipped, cancellations will not be possible after this. However, the owner has the right to return the watch within two weeks. For details refer to paragraph 5 ‘Returns’ below.
- MING reserves the right to not accept an order for reasons including, but not limited to, non-clearance of payment, shipping/import restrictions of the destination country and ordered watches being out of stock
- Pre order deposits may be cancelled for a 50% refund at any time up till shipment. In the unlikely event we are unable to deliver, a full refund will be made. Watches will be delivered in the order deposits were received.
- We reserve the right to update, amend and improve products on an ongoing basis.
- In cases where orders cannot be accepted, any payments made will be promptly refunded in full
- MING stores records of all sales transactions for a minimum of the watch’s warranty period.
- The order contract is concluded in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and the language of the contract is English.
- Shipping, customs and import
- All products will be shipped worldwide via DHL, with insurance and tracking.
- DHL will require the buyer’s signature at delivery, at which point responsibility for purchased goods passes to the buyer.
- The buyer’s signature on acceptance of the shipment is considered evidence of the date of delivery and fulfilment by MING.
- Shipping costs are not included in the product price and will be calculated at checkout.
- Taxes, customs levies and import duties are are not included in the product price (except for deliveries with Malaysia)
- Any customs levies, import duties and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- Warranty, service and repairs
- Each watch comes with a warranty against defects in materials or workmanship for 12 months from the date of receipt (as indicated by the tracking information of the original shipment).
- Watches are precision mechanical products are are not user serviceable. We cannot guarantee water resistance or mechanical function of the watch if the watch case has been opened or serviced by the customer or a third party, and doing so will void all warranties.
- Wear and tear (e.g. water damage to straps, scuff marks to the case or buckle, etc.) is not covered by the warranty.
- For a warranty claim, we reserve the right to replace the watch or relevant components with ones of equivalent, or greater value in the event parts are no longer available.
- Should the owner request a watch service or should repairs be necessary outside the 12-month warranty period, the work will be charged depending on scope. MING will furnish a cost estimate for the repair and should the owner not authorise MING to undertake the repair work, the watch will be shipped back at the owner’s cost.
- In case of a warranty claim, or service request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Service Authorization (SA) form, which includes shipping details.
- Shipping is at owner’s cost and safety of the package while in transit back to MING is the responsibility of the owner. We recommend packing the watch and any accessories carefully and making use of a courier service that provides insurance and tracking.
- You may return the watch to either MING in Kuala Lumpur, or to one of our service partners (Schwarz-Etienne and Rhodanus in Switzerland, SWC in the USA - please contact us for details)
- Purchases may be returned in unused and unworn condition complete with the original packaging, with the watch remaining vacuum packed, and all accessories supplied (including all straps and buckles, MING tags, and protective coverings) included within two (2) weeks of receipt of the original shipment for a full refund.
- Outside the two (2) week period, all sales are final.
- Please email us at email@example.com for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form. All returns must be accompanied by a RMA form, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
- Shipping is at owner’s cost. Safety of the package while in transit back to MING is the responsibility of the owner. We recommend packing the watch and any accessories carefully and making use of a courier service that provides insurance and tracking.
- If we find the watch to be in a used condition or incomplete, we will be unable to accept the return and will contact you to have the watch shipped back to you.
- MING will refund you within two (2) weeks upon receipt of the returned good(s) using the same means of payment used for purchase, unless agreed upon otherwise in writing. Upon customer’s request, a refund can be made in the form of store credit, to be used for future purchases at MING.
MING reserves the right to update these policies as deemed necessary and at our discretion. The latest version will supersede all preceding versions (except for duration of warranty which is fixed at time of purchase).
Last updated 24 May 2018