Shipping, customs and import
- All products go through a final round of quality control checks and are shipped from Malaysia.
- Delivery estimates are on a best-effort basis and the actual date of delivery may vary and depends on several factors. We will keep you up to date on any changes in the delivery schedule
- All products will be shipped worldwide via DHL, with insurance and tracking.
Shipping restrictions: At this time, we are unable to ship to Israel, North Korea, Cuba, Crimea, Iran, Syria, Russia and The Crimea due to prevailing import/export regulations.
- DHL will require a signature from the buyer or their appointed representative at delivery, at which point responsibility for purchased goods passes to the buyer.
- The buyer or their appointed representative’s signature on acceptance of the shipment is considered evidence of the date of delivery and fulfilment by MING.
- Taxes, customs levies and import duties are are not included in the product price (except for deliveries within Malaysia)
- Any customs levies, import duties and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- We reserve the right to ignore abusive messages and antisocial behaviour, cancel/refund associated orders and blacklist any such individuals.
- MING continually aims to improve aesthetics and functionality of products where possible; to this end we reserve the right to make minor changes prior to final delivery.
- For our complete Terms & Conditions, please click here.