Shipping, customs and import
- All products go through a final round of quality control checks and are shipped from Malaysia.
- All products will be shipped worldwide via DHL, with insurance and tracking.
- Shipping restrictions: At this time, we are unable to ship to Israel due to prevailing import/export regulations.
- DHL will require a signature from the buyer or their appointed representative at delivery, at which point responsibility for purchased goods passes to the buyer.
- The buyer or their appointed representative’s signature on acceptance of the shipment is considered evidence of the date of delivery and fulfilment by MING.
- Shipping costs are not included in the product price and will be calculated at checkout.
- Taxes, customs levies and import duties are are not included in the product price (except for deliveries within Malaysia)
- Any customs levies, import duties and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- MING continually aims to improve aesthetics and functionality of products where possible; to this end we reserve the right to make minor changes prior to final delivery.
- For our complete Terms & Conditions, please click here.
- Pre-order deposits may be cancelled at any time up to shipment for a 50% refund.
- Watches will be delivered in the order deposits are received.
- Should we be unable to fulfil your order, a full refund will be made.