We have good news! The 18.01 H41, our production diver, is nearly ready for launch.
From customer feedback and as part of our continuing efforts to improve the purchasing experience, we’re going to try something different: we will split this year’s production into two ordering windows to give customers in different timezones or with scheduling conflicts an alternate opportunity to purchase.
Batch 1: 150 watches, available 7 August 2020 at 1PM GMT, or:
- 6AM San Francisco
- 9AM New York
- 2PM London
- 3PM Geneva
- 5PM Dubai
- 9PM Kuala Lumpur
- 11PM Melbourne
- 7PM 21 August San Francisco
- 10PM 21 August New York
- 3AM 22 August London
- 4AM 22 August Geneva
- 6AM 22 August Dubai
- 10AM 22 August Kuala Lumpur
- 12PM 22 August Melbourne
A few reminders about the ordering process:
- Watches will be available at www.ming.watch.
- We will email everybody on the mailing list when we open for order - but due to limited control over servers and syncing, we cannot guarantee the emails will arrive exactly on time - a calendar reminder might be best. Please also ensure that firstname.lastname@example.org is added to your address book to avoid losing notifications to spam.
- We are unable to do cart holds, so if a transaction times out halfway through because of stock issues, we apologise in advance but there is simply no way to implement cart holds at this time.
- We are only able to accept payments via VISA and MasterCard via Payment Express. We highly recommend informing your bank about the transaction to avoid hiccups during the checkout process - payments are processed in Swiss Francs (CHF) out of Malaysia, where we are based.
- Team MING
Subscribe to our newsletter: