37.05 debuts a new case family and will also be the first MING with a date function - in addition to the primary complication and another surprise or two. It remains lumious, inversive and a very wearable 38mm in diameter and is priced at CHF 4,950 with a 50% deposit required to confirm orders.
Full details and images of the watch will be released on 24 November 2021 at 1PM GMT, one day ahead of orders opening.
A total of 500 watches will be made and sold in two batches. The first batch of 150 watches is on 25 November 2021 and for existing customers only. Access information will be emailed directly to existing customers who have purchased a watch directly from us. Please note that accessories and secondary market watch purchases do not qualify.
The balance of 350 watches is open to everybody on 26 November 2021 at 1pm GMT, or
- 5AM in San Francisco
- 8AM in New York
- 1PM in London
- 2PM in Geneva
- 5PM in Dubai
- 9PM in Kuala Lumpur
- 10PM in Tokyo
- 12AM, +1 day in Melbourne
A few, final and cordial reminders:
- Watches are only available at www.ming.watch on a first come, first serve basis.
- There is a limit of one watch per customer.
- We will email everybody on the respective lists but we have limited control over servers and syncing and cannot guarantee emails will arrive exactly on time.
- At this time, we accept payments via VISA and MasterCard only.
Payment approvals and automated fraud checks are conducted by the issuing bank and not under our control. To avoid hiccups during checkout:
- We recommend informing your bank about the transaction in advance. Payments are captured in Malaysia, the currency for the payment is Swiss Francs (CHF) and the entity is 'Horologer MING'.
- We do not recommend the use of the 'AutoFill' feature on your browser for the credit card information. We recommend inputting the actual card number, expiry date and security code manually.
- Team MING
Subscribe to our newsletter: