We hope you’re in a place that allows you to stay safe and enjoy summer!
It is our pleasure to announce that the MING 20.11 Mosaic - our new flagship and first production watch with mosaic dial - will launch on Mon, 5 July at 1PM GMT. In the interests of continually improving the customer experience, we are going to try a few new things:
For existing customers, the 20.11 will be available to order on a deposit basis from Mon 5 July, 1PM GMT to Fri 9 July, 1PM GMT. All orders received during this one (1) week window will be guaranteed a watch.
For new customers, fifty (50) watches will be available for public release on a first come, first serve basis. Orders will also be on deposit and begin Mon 5 July, 1PM GMT, or:
- 6AM in San Francisco
- 9AM in New York
- 2PM in London
- 3PM in Geneva
- 5PM in Dubai
- 9PM in Kuala Lumpur
- 11PM in Melbourne
- A 50% non-refundable deposit of CHF 7,250 is required, with the balance due only when the watch is ready to ship
- After 9 July 2021, no further orders will be taken and 20.11 will be permanently discontinued and not produced again
- Payments will be accepted via international bank wire only
- Deliveries will begin February 2022, with conclusion depending on the number of watches produced
- There is a limit of one watch for each customer.
- The 20.11 is only available at www.ming.watch and is priced at CHF 14,500.
We conclude with a couple of teasers prior to the full reveal on Monday: 20.11 features a multilevel laser engraved mosaic dial in sapphire - first seen in our 20.01 Mosaic Concept; sapphire hands; HyCeram Super-LumiNova X1 and is powered by a micro-rotor automatic movement.
It debuts several new design elements including the SPC 'nose', high contrast bicolour movement finishing, guillochè in titanium and Barenia leather straps. The case is also titanium and a slightly larger 41.5mm in diameter.
Subscribe to our newsletter: