We will have three order batches with Batch 1 for existing customers only, with 75x of each variant, and orders opening 14 April 2021. Access details will be e-mailed directly to existing customers who have purchased a watch directly from us. Please note that accessories and secondary market watch purchases do not qualify.
Batch 2 is open to everyone, includes 150x of each variant, with deliveries beginning in October 2021. Orders open 15 April 2021 at 1PM GMT, or:
- 6AM in San Francisco
- 9AM in New York
- 2PM in London
- 3PM in Geneva
- 5PM in Dubai
- 9PM in Kuala Lumpur
- 11PM in Melbourne
- 6AM-6.10AM in San Francisco
- 9AM-9.10AM in New York
- 2PM-2.10PM in London
- 3PM-3.10PM in Geneva
- 5PM-5.10PM in Dubai
- 9PM-9.10PM in Kuala Lumpur
- 11PM-11.10PM in Melbourne
- All orders received during the ten (10) minute window will be guaranteed a watch
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is payable at the time of order, with the balance when the watch is ready to ship
- Delivery will begin in March 2022 and conclusion depends on how many watches we have to make
- Once this ten minute period expires, we will not take any further orders. These variants of the 17.09 will be discontinued and not produced again
- Further rationale for this time limited batch can be found here
- Watches are only available at www.ming.watch on a first come, first serve basis.
- There is a limit of one per variant for each customer.
- We are unable to offer cart holds at this time, so adding a watch to the shopping cart does not guarantee allocation. Orders are only confirmed once payment has been processed.
- We will email everybody on the respective lists but we have limited control over servers and syncing and cannot guarantee emails will arrive exactly on time.
- At this time, we accept payments via VISA and MasterCard only.
- Payment approvals and automated fraud checks are conducted by the issuing bank and not under our control. To avoid hiccups during checkout, we recommend informing your bank about the transaction in advance. Payments are captured in Malaysia, the currency for the payment is Swiss Francs (CHF) and the entity is 'Horologer MING'.
Subscribe to our newsletter: