As we gear up for the MING 17.03 launch, we've received e-mails and messages asking about reminders, time of launch, checkout process and so on. This article covers the five most frequent questions we've been asked:
- The MING 17.03 and Strap Packs will be available to order at 9PM MYT, the local time in various parts of the world is as follows:
- San Francisco: 5AM, 11 February
- New York: 8AM, 11 February
- London: 1PM, 11 February
- Zurich: 2PM, 11 February
- Tokyo: 10PM, 11 February
- Sydney: 12AM, 12 February
- The newsletter or reminder e-mail will be sent out at the time of launch. Due to the large number of e-mails being sent, batch processing optimization by our service provider and the e-mail servers and e-mail client on the receiving end - you may only see the e-mail in your inbox as late as 15 minutes after it is sent. As much as we'd like to, there is no way to guarantee that an e-mail will show up in an inbox at exactly the right time.
- The MING 17.03 and Strap Packs will be available for sale exactly at 9PM MYT. To avoid being early or late due to human error, we've scheduled and automated it such that all products go live simultaneously.
- Cart holds are not available. As a young brand, there are certain features we cannot integrate into our website due to cost and complexity. Cart holds are simply not possible on any currently available e-commerce solutions. The good news is that the 17.03 is not limited in production.
- All our products are priced in CHF (Swiss Francs). However, PayPal accepts all major credit cards and payment in any currency. We recommend informing your bank or credit card provider ahead of time to avoid issues at the time of order, especially if you do not regularly make online and overseas purchases.
We hope this answers the five most frequent questions we've received over the past week... PRS
Subscribe to our newsletter: